Eat & Drink Your Way Through This Blissful Retreat
This week, I spoke with Sweet Mama of Deer Lake Lodge! We chatted about organic food, what those PLU numbers on your food actually means, and how to relax and detox at the same time. Be sure to listen to the full episode! She has an incredible deal for you to come visit her at the Resort!
April Ree aka Sweet Mama also shared a really tasty recipe for raw tacos!
Sweet Mama’s Raw Tacos
- 1 ripe chopped mango
- 1 pkg of organic broccoli slaw
- 1 organic red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayanne
- 1 Tablespoon of Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar ( with the mother)
- 2TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from one organic Lemon
- Put 2 Tablespoons of avocado on a Gluten Free Tortilla or Jicama Tortilla
- Top with 1/4 Cup of Slaw
Did you make the recipe? Share your results in the comments below!
Connect with Deer Lake Lodge on Facebook or Instagram.
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Chefs Coast to Coast. Don’t forget to catch up on past episodes or subscribe on iTunes or Google Play! We are now sponsored by Audible and happy to announce that you can now download a free book of your choice! Happy Reading!